Home Page

Fordley Primary School

‘Aiming Higher’

How do I apply for a place for my child?

To apply for a place in Fordley Flyers for your 2 year old, you can collect an application form from our school office (or download one from the link below). 


Funded Childcare

Your 2-year-old can get free childcare if you live in England and get one of the following benefits:

  • Income Support
  • income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Universal Credit, and your household income is £15,400 a year or less after tax, not including benefit payments
  • tax credits, and your household income is £16,190 a year or less before tax
  • the guaranteed element of Pension Credit
  • the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)

2-year-olds can also get free childcare if they:


If you are not eligible for funding:

We also offer paid places (see the 'Paid Places Agreement' information below).  You don't have to sign up to all five sessions per week but, depending on our availability, you can choose 2 or 3 sessions to suit your child.

HAPPY HALF TERM - children are back on Tuesday 4th June. We look forward to seeing you all then.