Our school day, for Reception to Y6, follows this pattern daily:
- 8:50 - start of the school day. Children will line up on the yard and be collected by their class teachers and other school adults.
- 8:55 - teachers take the class register, which is a legal record of who is in the building.
- 9:00 - lessons begin.
- 3:20 - school day ends. KS2 children are collected from their yard (with Y6 permitted to walk home with parents/carers permission). Reception and KS1 children are collected from their classroom door.
- Both the KS1 and KS2 entrance doors are open until 9:00. A school adult will be on each door and will ask a parent/carer why their children is late. This will be recorded in our late book.
- These doors will shut at 9am promptly as lessons begin.
- Any families who arrive after 9am in the morning must take their children to main school entrance, where they must sign their child/ren into the late book with a reason why they are late.
Our school day for Fordley Flyers, Rising 3s and Nursery follows this pattern daily:
- Fordley Flyers - morning sessions are 8:30-11:30; afternoon sessions are 12:30-3:30
- Rising 3s - morning sessions are 8:40-11:40
- Nursery - morning sessions are 8:40-11:40; afternoon sessions are 12:30-3:30