We are so excited to be able to give the children a Christmas party next week. Things need to be a little bit different this year so please read the following information.
- Children will have their own party in their own classroom on Wednesday.
- Children need to come to school dressed in party clothes which they will wear all day.
- We will send home a party bag on Tuesday with your child’s name on. This is so your child can bring their own snack in with them on Wednesday. This should be 1 savoury snack and/or 1 sweet snack. We will provide each child with a biscuit, made by the catering team at school. We will also provide juice.
- We are a nut free school so please make sure there are no nuts in their party food. This includes some chocolate spreads.
- Sometimes children like to share, which is lovely, but could we ask that the snack you give them is only enough for them.
Thank you for your support.
Mrs C L Withers