It is essential that ALL families are following the government rules and local restrictions, so
1. Once you drop off your child you must leave the yard immediately
2. When you collect your child DO NOT arrive before 3pm
3. When you collect your child DO NOT wait for other parents. You must leave the site with your child/children immediately.
4. Your child cannot be collected by another parent/carer. Grandparents can provide childcare as part of informal childcare arrangements (or another parent if you are in a support bubble with them)
5. Children are not allowed on the yard equipment before and after school (because consistent groups use it during the day and it is important to prevent the spread of the virus)
A huge thank you, as always, to every single family who follow these rules every day. It makes this current challenging situation much easier.
In order to avoid breaking the law and to keep everyone safe, we ask that EVERYONE follows these rules.