You can buy our school uniform colours from most supermarkets, so please do not feel that you have to have uniform with the school logo on.
However, if you do want to buy uniform with the school logo, Emblematic continue to request that parents and carers order any school uniform items directly from them.
You can order online at http://studentuniform.co.uk/fps016 (clicking the link below will take you straight to the order page)
Please note the school uniform policy is as follows:
· Children must wear school uniform consisting of: a white polo shirt, black/grey trousers/skirt and a school jumper/cardigan (or alternative maroon jumper/cardigan without a school logo). Red gingham dresses are allowed. Wearing leggings is not permitted.
· Children must wear plain black shoes or plain black trainers to school and socks. Sandals with socks are permitted in the summer months.
· PE kit should comprise plain black shorts and a plain white t-shirt.
Wearing casual clothes – jeans/beach wear/football strips/brightly patterned clothes/ items of clothing with logos, patterns or stripes is against school rules.
· Children should not wear any form of jewellery other than a watch. No earrings are allowed for health and safety reasons.
· Children should not wear any form of hair colouring/dye unless given permission by school staff as part of a charity/celebration event.
· Long hair must be tied back at all times for health and safety reasons and to help to avoid the spread of head lice.