A message to 5/6JF
I hope you are all doing amazing as we enter the second week away from school. As you know, this is a time where it is incredibly easy for us all to get bored. That is why it is important to keep yourself busy - not only with school work but with other things to keep us occupied and happy, such as exercise and reading (I've read 3 books so far - I challenge anyone to beat me!). This is why I'm setting you a challenge: to learn a unique skill to show me and your friends when we're back at school. This could be anything, from learning a song on an instrument to learning an impressive gymnastic skill (nothing too terrifying please!)
I'm currently learning (and struggling) to learn how to juggle... I will let you all know how that goes...
Please keep yourselves healthy and happy and I am excited to see what skills you teach yourself...
PS: A few suggestions of strange skills to learn
- Learn to juggle
- Learn an obscure card game or how to shuffle cards like a pro
- A football trick
- Learn to moonwalk (I will be particularly impressed with this one)
- Whistle with your fingers
- Solve a Rubiks cube quickly
- Learn an instrument (recorder and harmonica can be a good start)