Please note - this information was sent out with all children before the summer holidays
Emblematic continue to only accept online orders directly from parents and carers (in other words not through school). To order online please visit http://studentuniform.co.uk/fps016
Delivery is free to school but £4.99 to home. Uniform can be collected on the training day in September (Monday 5th September)
Most supermarkets stock school uniform in our school colours (just without the school logo).
Please note the school uniform policy is as follows:
- a white polo shirt, black/grey trousers/skirt (not leggings) and a burgundy jumper/cardigan.
- Red gingham dresses are allowed.
- Children do not have to wear uniform with the school logo on
- Plain flat black shoes or trainers and socks. Sandals with socks are permitted in the summer months.
- PE kit should comprise plain black shorts and a plain white t-shirt (children will continue to come to school in their PE kit on PE days so plain black or grey tracksuit bottoms will be appropriate when the weather is cold)
- Children must not wear any form of jewellery other than a watch. No earrings should be worn. (If your child is getting their ears pierced please do this at the start of the summer holidays so that they can be removed in September as tape over earrings is not an adequate health and safety option. Ear retainers can be used if absolutely needed).
- Long hair must be tied back at all times for health and safety reasons and to help to avoid the spread of head lice.
- Children should not wear any form of hair colouring/dye unless given permission by school staff as part of a charity/celebration event.
If you have any questions about school uniform, please email email@example.com or ring 2502207 and we will be able to advise you.